2021 End of Year Learn-to-Fence Holiday Camp
* Our holiday camp will be conducted in line with the current Safe Management Measures in force during the period of the camp.
** This holiday camp is for children with no prior fencing experience.
Time: 10.30am to 12pm
4 sessions available:
1) 29 November to 1 December (Monday to Wednesday) (1 slot left)
2) 6 December to 8 December (Monday to Wednesday) (FULL)
3) 13 December to 15 December (Monday to Wednesday)
4) 20 December to 22 December (Monday to Wednesday) (FULL)
Participants will get:
x Certificate of Participation
x Sign-up Voucher
Interactive and fun games that help to develop their Focus and Coordination whilst getting their body ready for the fencing exercises!
Kids will be taught the fundamentals of Fencing:
- Footwork (Step Foward & Back, Lunge)
- Bladework (Basic Parries & Disengages)
- Basic Distance & Timing
Kids will learn the Etiquette in Fencing and will be taught the basic rules of a Fencing bout.
They will be given a chance to put their refereeing skills to use.
Kids will suit up in full and spar with each other. There will be a mini-competition in the last day of the camp where all participants will be given a Certificate of Participation.